Monday, September 12, 2011

Sono diventato un caffè-oholic

So it's the moment that most of you have been waiting for....I have become obsessed with caffè.  I found this amazing coffee shop close to my apartment that not only has some bangin' coffee, but some of the most delicious looking pastries that I've ever seen.  The people who work there are also SO nice and friendly.  I envision this becoming mah spot for that early morning pick me up before class.  A quick shot of expresso and a cappucio da portare (cappuccino to-go) and I'm ready to take on what the world's got in store for me that day.  So far I've done all that was asked of me by my beloved 450-Brookers...I've learned to love wine and coffee in only 2 weeks of being here.  I don't think i will ever enjoy a beer (the thing the bros are most eager for me to enjoy), but who knows I'm open to everything Italy has to offer me...even a good beer once and a while...maybe. Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment