Thursday, September 15, 2011

Amiche Italiane


So last night we went hard hard hard hard hard hard just like the world was ours ours ours ours ours ours, and met these fun (aka CRAZY) Italian girls at one of the bars we frequent when we want to go out.  These girls, Guilia and Silvia, were so sweet and open to hanging out with us and helping us practice our Italian. They also kept getting free shots for us from the bartenders, so naturally my Italian was flowing quite nicely by then.  I'm just so excited that the students are finally returning to Bologna.  I hope I can make some legitimate friendships with Italians while I'm here.  So far they all seem fun and are very accepting of foreign students.  We all have so much to learn from each other, so I'm going to take full advantage of having all these different perspectivas and mentalitĂ  around to help me learn, grow, and reflect on life in general.  I got a feelin.....that tonight this semester is going to be a good night semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment